Hardee's Egypt / delivery

1 Egypt Review updated:

Hello,

After i order from Hardee's via otlob.com it count 45 min then later someone call me from hardee's El Bakry and said the order will not be delivered because your are outside the covered area or the order was routed wrongly to El bakry branch please call the call center.

I called the call center. Then I told them that this is not the first time to order from hardee's at this area and am an existing customer, He told me wait on hold and then he answers sorry you are not an existing customer you don't have any data on our system may be it was deleted. I am sure that from about 3 month i was ordering and i receive the orders. It is not my problem that they lost my data or delete it accidentally. I was discussing with him that am living in area the nearest branch El Shams Club abd el hamid badawy and its far away maximum about 5 min or 3min. He told me wait i will check with the branch manager. After that he reply's sorry the branch manager say you are outside the covered area. Sorry we will not deliver the order. I want to ask him but i didn't you are saying that you will not deliver it after i have waited 45 min.

And also it is not the first time to order from them and from the shams branch.

Comments

• Ah
      6th of Nov, 2010

i made an order on 6/11/2010 at 6:20PM and after 3 calls to the complaints team i received the order at 8:15PM and refused to take it as it's the second time during 3 months which is not accepted. ELHARAM branch management is the worst management allover EGYPT.