Hardee'sdid not get what I ordered

My husband and I stopped there after a doctor'd appt for breakfast . He ordered breakfast and 2 bacon and egg and cheese biscuits, I ordered breakfast and 1 bacon, egg and cheese biscuit and 2 senior coffee's. We got all but one of the biscuits. When I tried to talk with the cashier, she said I got what I had ordered. We got charged $15.89 I even tried to talk with the manager and the cashier cut me off, I was very upset for what we got charged and not the fill order.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Virginia Beach, VA I have my receipt for this upsetting morning .We use another store closer to home and will not ever go back to this one or refure any of our friends to go there. Also I went to refill my coffee and it was out @ 9:15 in the morning. The trash can was so full that it would not take any more and was up to the top with no more room. On our way out I told the manage about the coffe being out. I did not want to discuss any more as a line was starting to form THANK YOU SANDRA SEELOFF 4917WHITEWOOD LANE VA. BCH. 23464 .

Sa
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

• Ri
      Nov 24, 2008
    Hardee's - 1/4 double cheese
    hardee's restaurants
    Georgia

They are advertising two 1/4 lb cheese burgersfor 3.00 but the burger does not have two slices of cheese. A double cheese burger is suppose to have two slices of cheese. One burger will cost you 1.79 add sales tax and if you want two slices of cheese add .30 cents for something that is suppose to already come one the burger.

• Mi
      Apr 18, 2009

Wow, what a whiney little dork. I worked for a number or Hardee's locations while I was still going to school and if you actually put any thought into it, the double in the quarter pound double cheeseburger stands for double patties. If you take a peek there, cheeseburger is one word. You can order a double at McDonald's and most of locations will give you one slice of cheese as well. If you're trying to be literal with cheese burger at two words, you could order a quarter pound double cheese burger and get one patty with two eighth pound slabs of cheese to make a quarter pound of cheese. Get a grip!

• Dr
      Apr 23, 2009

Micday - You worked for "a number of Hardee's" and you're name-calling? Find another way to pump up your meager ego fry cook.

• In
      Apr 28, 2009

Who makes these rules? In that case, to be literal you should get two slices of cheese and one piece of meat. That would be a "double cheese" burger.

• Ri
      Jan 15, 2010
    Hardee's - rule manager
    biscuits and burgers
    603 valdosta rd
    Lakeland
    Georgia
    Phone: [protected]

There's been sereval complaints on Monica Eubanks been very rude to customers and she still haven't changed and nothing is done about it ya'll are going to lose a lot of people running a business, something got to be done or i'm going over the head.

• Te
      Jul 03, 2011
    Hardee's - chicken biscuit
    Hardee's
    hwy. 45 north
    Columbus
    Mississippi

On June 22, 2011 I purchase a chicken biscuit @ the drive threw window, and the total was 4.02 and got to work and open it up and the chicken patty was the size of a sauage patty, really couldn't see the chicken unless you open the biscuit it was that small. It was not worth 4.02

• Re
      Dec 19, 2014

Why did you feel the need to post your name and address. It would be funny if you started getting all kinds of crank mail. Your whole complaint sounds kind of confusing. If you talk the way you write, there might be a reason your order was missing something. The way it sounds your ordered breakfasts and then the extra bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits. If that is the case who needs that much to eat? I would complain about missing the biscuit if it had been paid for, but I sure wouldn't get on a general complaint site and make it sound like a federal case. There could be a very good reason that they were out of coffee and the garbage receptacles being full at that time of the morning and that would be because of the breakfast rush. Before you whine publicly about minuscule things, stop and think a little bit. Furthermore, if you want a response from Hardee's you are going to have to go to their web site, instead of using a general complaint site.

• Ru
      Dec 19, 2014

I agree, it is hard to understand what someone wants when they cannot speak English. I agree with redhatterb71

• Ad
      Mar 31, 2015
    Hardee's - Advertising
    Hardee's
    Springfield

advertisement during Jeopardy is offensive. Having a woman in an outfit that looks like red 6underwear eating a Diablo burger. Can't you find something good to say about your product without using sex to sell it? I object to young children seeing such trash.