Hardees / food & service

Coeburn, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 276-395 5441
I was going to use the comment box but there wasn't one. We eat there alot. The service was BAD! I tried to tell my family that the young man was new. But I have agree he didn't have a clue as to what to do or how to take our order. We finally got him to understand. Then when we finally got our food it was terrible! I was insulted. Not to mention how bad my family thought it was. We all have children who like the chicken strips, but they thought these was nasty tasting.

Comments

Gt
  24th of Feb, 2009
On Saturday 2/21 on my way to choir rehearsal, I stopped at the Hardee's on 58E of Danville, VA and ordered a gravy biscuit. I didn't specify if it was plain or saugage, I received gravy with sausage in it and it was delicious. The biscuit was cut in half with gravy ozzing out the side of the container. This morning 2/24 I drove out of my way to get another gravy biscuit on Riverside Dr. Danville, and I got a biscuit, a cup of gravy (seperate) in a container. What a hot mess! Which way is it supposed to be? And the attendent looked like she was in la-la land. I prefer the Hardees on 58E, but that's to far out of my way. What to do????
G. Trivers
Danville, VA
Ro
  7th of Jul, 2010
every time i get breakfast for me and my daughter(bacon & egg biscuit with NO CHEESE)the idiots at mountain city tenn. always get it wrong, it's either covered in cheese even though i order NO CHEESE or it falls apart when i open it, i have finally had it, hardees in mountain city will never get my business again, go mcdonalds at least they know how to take a order correctly.
Wd
  3rd of Jun, 2016
i ordered 3 combos, a jalapeno thickburger, a regular thickburger, and bacon cheeseburger. i also ordered a side onion rings. the onion rings were old and greasy. the jalapenos were not in the burger, the lemonade tasted like water and the fries were hard as rocks. but was even worse is that the girl at the window asked us if the order on the screen was correct and it was but it didn't come out that way. my husband threw away the food and we ended getting Subway. i will never eat at Hardees again.
De
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I have been to this restaurant on 3 different occasions and each time I have ordered 12 tacos and a super nacho. The first time I asked for plenty of sauce for the tacos I received no sauce, the second I asked for the same and received 2 packs and this the 3rd time I received 3 packs. I have to stop at the store and pick up sauce for the tacos, by the time I do this the food is cold. I realize that this is not a big thing, but I should at least get enough!!

Hardee's Restaurants Logo Hardee's Restaurants