Hardee's / store closed 45 minutes before posted time with no resonable explanation

12872 us 70 hwy w
Phone: 919-5504772
On march 21 st 2009. I went to the drive-thru at Hardee's in clayton at 10:15 pm. expecting someone to greet me as normal with a Hi welcome to Hardee's would you like to try one of our combo meals tonight. Instead I got not response, after about 1 minute I pulled up to the window to see a young African American female mopping the floor. I blew the horn to get her attention she looked up. I lip read the her (are you open) she lip read back (no), so I called her over to the window, she opened it I said your sign says you are opened until 11pm. She said we close at 10 pm now I said you should tell your manager to change the time on the window because right here(I pointed) it says DRIVE_THRU closes at 11pm. she said something under her breath and laughed. I said may I see your manager.She looked up and said something to someone, and she did tell someone I wanted to see her, but the person told her to lock the window and walk away. I backed up because I was trying to see what kind of manager would treat a customer that way. I saw a caucasian female wearing a green shirt rolling her eyes and laughing with the other girl still not coming to address what I needed.by this time I'm confused, because the caucasian girl walks from the front with a tea earn headed towards the back of the store saying (I DON'T CARE) looks dead at me and keeps going. I knocked on the window and she turned around with a very nasty attitude, came to the window yelling we are closed, and I'm not opening the window! I have been I fast food for 12 years and if any of my crew said anything close to what she said, or acted as unprofessional as she did they would be gone before they could have a chance to apologize because she along with everyone who runs the store represents it and she gave it a very back rep. At that point I noticed her name Jennifer. I look around and I see one other caucasian male smiling in the back, and he was talking to someone else, so from what I saw, there were 3 employees and 1 manager?? on duty and they had closed early, is what I'm thinking. So I ask Jennifer for the number to corporate, she said I don't know the number I said well let me speak to the manager, she said I am the shift manager. I said And you don't know the number she, said no, you will have to call up here on Monday. I said no you need to get it she turned and walked away so I left with my hungry children and very upset.

N  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
Please contact the guest relations line at 1-877-799-7827 with any concerns.
N  10th of Jun, 2009 by
wow... i work there and thats not how we treat our customers. she was being very rude. it is very shocking to read something like this happened. this is very dissapointing!!!

Hardee's Restaurants Logo Hardee's Restaurants