Hardees / poor service

I have been a loyal customer of hardees in myrtle beach and columbia sc, charlotte, nc, and chattanooga, tn, eating there nearly every morning for 25 years. Until several years ago, when I had occasion to travel into alabama and had the misfortune to stop, as usual, at hardees.

I pulled up to the drive-through at hardees in bridgeport, al and ordered a sausage biscuit with mustard, and they handed me a bag containing a sausage biscuit. I was three miles down the road before I opened the wrapper, and realized that they had neither put mustard on the biscuit, nor put a mustard pack into the bag.

So I returned to the restaurant and went inside and asked the surly clerk who had waited on me if I could please speak to the manager. After a five minute wait, a pleasant looking manager spoke to me and I showed here the sausage biscuit and bag and absence of mustard. She politely apologized, and took the bag from me, went into the back and returned the bag to me and said she he had taken care of that problem, and smiled again, and I left the store feeling that my problem had been taken care of satisfactorily.

A mile away from the store, I opened the bag and pulled out my now cold sausage biscuit, unwrapped it, and found mustard leaking from every portion of the circumference of the biscuit.

Obviously, the biscuit now contained more mustard by weight than sausage. I returned to the restaurant, obtained a comment card, and completed and mailed it and got no reply from either the franchisee or franchisor.

Three years later I have still not gotten an apology from hardees, and I have taken my business elsewhere. I estimate that I have reduced hardees gross revenue by $4500 since this happened, and I would bet that the franchisee who hired the smiling manager still doesn't give a rip about his customer's satisfaction with their service levels in bridgeport. (Where hardees is the only fast food restaurant. )

I smile every time I pass through that town, however, since every single person I meet there is told my "mustard story", and they tell similar tales about their experiences there, and explain that the guy who owns the franchise doesn't care because he sleeps with the manager. So much for franchise standards and quality assurance at hardees.

• Crystal Coquyt's Response, Jun 01, 2017

I ordered my food and when Kyle brought my food he set it on the table and didn't say what it was or if I needed anything else. He wasn't polite and friendly at all. Very unhappy with the service. Don't think I will be coming back here again.

• Crystal Coquyt's Response, Jun 01, 2017

Service was bad. Kyle was rude and didn't ask me if I needed anything else. Just put it on the table and walked away.

• Crystal Coquyt's Response, Jun 01, 2017

Not happy with the service

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Pe
      23rd of Jan, 2019
    Hardee's Restaurants - Employee
    Harrisburg
    Illinois

4 girls have delt with a shift leader(Patrick Williams) rubbing up behind them, some he doesn't do it anymore. The truth is he has done this to Bailey, Shanaya, Jenna & Alana & they all can be asked about this. this needs to be stopped.

• Re
      19th of Nov, 2018
    Hardees - Carl Jr. 's - commericals
    The entire US
    hardees.com

Log on to onemillionmoms. com ad sign the petition to stop these disgusting, degrading commercials. Sign the petition today and send to all your friends and family to do the same.

• Br
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - Hardee's Waynesboro va
    Waynesboro
    Virginia

This is my 5 piece chicken strip combo I received at Hardee's in Waynesboro va on November 7. I had to pull up and wait because they needed to cook them. I Do NOT feel like this is acceptable. I have ordered chicken strips at other locations and they are always much larger. This is ridiculous

• Bi
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - real deal?
    Woodstock
    Georgia
    wwwwwwwwwwww.com

The first 10 times I got a Real Deal I got the next to the smallest cup. Today I got the smallest cup (kids cup). What cup is the 16 oz. cup, the smallest (kids cup) or the next to the smallest cup (small cup)?

• Ds
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - too long a wait for chicken
    Benton
    Arkansas

waited forever for chicken sandwiches...rest of the food was cold except for the fries...they got left off all together...fries do come with a combo last time i checked...ordered 2 of the baby back burgers...one had onion straws on it the other didnt...doesnt really matter because it was horrible...

• Ve
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - i'm complaining about service & staff
    Archdale
    North Carolina

Hardee's in Archdale, NC on South Main St. is an absolute joke... manager carrying a tray to a table of people stops turns around and says "what the [censored]" ... it was horrible, this place is horrible!

• Cr
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Hardees - rude employee
    Worthington mn

I came in and ordered a sandwich and when I got the food Kyle put it on the table and walked away. He didn't say what the sandwich was and didn't ask if I needed anything else. Was very rude. Wasn't happy with the service at all. Might not come back for awhile.

• Gr
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - i'm complaining about my manager
    Goose Creek
    South Carolina

I'm Joshua Murphy and I work at the Hardee's on redbank road, in goose creek south Carolina. My manager is cutting my hours and she says it's because of my attitude. But she has an attitude most of the time. I'm very consistent when I work but I can't pay bills with only 16 a week. Her name is Robin Barley

• Er
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - aporkalypse
    Iowa
    Louisiana

I paid 4.00 plus tax on this and WHERE is the meat sent back got the same thing what a rip off take the picture down what you get is not that. This food cost a lot and McDonald's burrito is 1.00 and full off meat and eggs. I feel as though you are ripping people off

• Me
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - breakfast country ham biscuit and customer service
    LYNCHBURG
    Tennessee

Went to location #2973 ordered breakfast the girl (Deprincia) didn't even greet us. She held out her hand for money she didn't say the amount was busy talking personal business with other employees and then gave us our food didn't say thank you just slung our food at us. I opened my country ham biscuit to find a piece of ham the size of a quarter.

• Ak
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - Chicken tender
    Forest
    Virginia

Piece of metal in my chicken. I stop there a lot for the chicken tenders but will think twice now. My gum and tooth is sore... thank goodness I spit it out. I could have broke my tooth off.

• Do
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - Breakfast Sliders
    Clemson
    South Carolina

I received breakfast slider sandwiches that were missing eggs.

• We
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - chicken tenders
    PLYMOUTH
    Indiana

Seriously, every time I go into the location at plymouth, Indiana 46563. The chicken tenders are old, hard, and overcooked. Honestly I am surprised I go there anymore. Twice they have done this, I am nothing but nice and considerate to them. I don't mind waiting for more, just stop giving them to me stale, and overcooked.

• Un
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Hardees - service
    Wetumpka
    Alabama

Visited the hardees in wetumpka al. went threw the drive thru. Henry didnt know about the coupon, was told 2 pull to window. then couldnt finish order due 2 him not asking was it anything else. just a very rude transaction. I eat hardees alot and lately i'd rather not, bc the employees are so rude there. order # 336681 3:01 pm sept. 8, 2017

18th of Sep, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - Really bad food
    Middletown
    Ohio

Hot dog to shriveled and hard to bite. Didn't have pennies to give us change buns breaking waited 36 minutes on drive thru fries so hard you can't bite but you can snap them in half. This is a new resturant and it is so sad it needs fixed we love eating harder a but never again at this one that makes me sad cause it's close to home. Please help

• Lo
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - big bag lunch
    Bainbridge
    Georgia

I liked the big bag lunch for me and my wife would get 2 to 3 times a week and split it for lunch, but there is not a 2 hamburber meal offered in the big star meal. The big bag lunch was the best loved the hamburgers

• Sh
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - food
    Spartanburg
    South Carolina

I went to the hardee's in cedar springs shopping center, spartanburg, sc 29302. I ordered three biscuits but they were burnt and hard. I tried calling hardee's four times but nobody answered. The last time I called the fax machine was turned on so it did not ring.

• Tr
    Hardee's Restaurants - service - special order
    Shawano
    Wisconsin

I visited the shawano hardees location (#1501252) on october 12 at 2:15 pm. I had only one special request... No mustard. Clearly the message was not received. Thanks for nothing.

• Re
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Hardee's Restaurants - hot ham and cheese combo, and one taco
    Liberty, KentuckyLiberty

I didn't receive my whole order
    Had to drive back to get my taco
    By that time getting back thru the waiting line my other food was cold and nasty
    The manager was very rude
    The price for this was uncalled for when it wasn't even eatable. The bun was soggy so,
    I ended up throwing it away

• Le
    Hardee's Restaurants - having to park everytime I go through drive through
    Sumter
    South Carolina

I we through the drive through spent 30.00 on food and told to park. They couldn't even give me an estimated time my food would be ready but Two cars behind me recieved there food. The excuse the manager told me is that they have people in there lobby. Add if I'm not a customer too!