Hardees Buy One Get One Free / manager refused to serve us??

washington ave w.huntington, Huntington, WV, US Review updated:

My wife and I and my 28 y/o son went to order from the store drive thru and we had a buy one sandwich get one free coupon and the girl said is it a 2.0 coupon we said no its a buy one get one fre and she again said its it a 2.50 off coujpon and we said no then she didnt let us fimnish our order and to bring the coupon around to the window and she looked at it and said NOW WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT in a mean belligerent voice and we said you dont have to have a attitude with us and she said to ua I am the only one working this side of the window and we said that not our problem we want to finish our order as we never got to do so!!them she looked at us and said I dont need your business after being there for 20 mins and late for work over her attitude??we left wihout our order, she refused us service and I am a disabled and a diabetic needing the food at that time??

Comments

• Me
      Aug 13, 2009

I would have called and reported her to the manager there, or try the corporate office and let them know how you were treated!