Hardee's #2830 / unethical behaviour/old food

1 Yorktown, VA, United States Review updated:

I went into Store #2830 for breakfast. Placed order with cashier (who acted like she was very irritated) and asked if the what I had ordered was freshly made. She responded "it's fresh and it's edible"! Paid for order and left on my way to work. While driving, I opened a "Bacon, Swiss Cheese, Chicken and Egg on a Biscuit" sandwich. The biscuit was (hockey puck) hard and the cheese was hard and brittle around the edges. Now I was assured that the order was fresh by the cashier. I could not eat what I had paid for and had to throw it away. I wasted $4.53 on something that wasn't fit to eat. The next day I complained at the same Hordes and was told "we don't serve food like that". In other words, I was called a lie.

I am a military veteran working on base. Because of my experience with Hardee's, I can direct people away from such places in the future! This is the largest military population on the East Coast and military have the tendency to stick together when treated unfair!

Th
Nov 1, 2017

Comments

1st of Nov, 2017

You should have saved it and returned it the next day, otherwise they think you are trying to freeload.