[Resolved] Harbor Touch / useless in all catagories
This company started out great, we had a good demo and signed all the contracts, at the time of install we had to sugn a 5 year lease that was never mentioned at all prior. After install and going live all that was promised by the system was never delivered, after 4 days of use and numerous attempts to communicate with both HarborTouch and United Bank Card n ot a voicemail or e-mail has been responded to, every single department is useless, as soon as you sign they will have you, and they make you sign personal garantee, one would not mind that if the system would function, to all potential byers, they are cheap thats why its a free system to lease, Useless and scam clients, STAY AWAY
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Harbortouch Payments Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2011
You must work for another Point of Sale Co. and just pissed you can't compete. I am a Rep for Harbortouch and United Bank Card and I'm an Employee. All my customers are happy and would never go back to their old company. There isnt any truth in ANYTHING your saying!!
Sadd that you have to stup so low.
Harbortouch Payments Customer Care's Response, Oct 26, 2011
All contracts that provide a service have a clause to cover cost in the event costs change and need to be adjusted. At which time you can opt out if you don't agree with the new change. Just like your credit cards. If the rate goes up you can cancel the card if you don't like the terms. Once a cost or price has changed the contract is void in most cases unless you continue with the service. You have every right to walk away with no penilty.
Like they say; you can please most of the people most of the time, but NO ONE is going to please all the people ALL THE TIME. With that being said maybe its time to just move on!
Harbortouch Payments Customer Care's Response, Sep 09, 2012
To: "REALDEALPOS" -
So to summarize your post.
1. You are a competitor.
2. You have so many reasons not to do business with my company you could write an article.
3. You are a competitor.
4. You are completely wrong about the terms of our agreement or our pricing.
5. I know nothing about the POS market. Strange, since I deploy over 1000 POS Systems per month and have been one of the largest credit card and POS companies in the country for 13 years.
6. You are not loosing clients to us. Yet you went out of your way to research our product, misconstrue our terms and contribute to a public forum.
7. You are a competitor. I got it.
More Harbor Touch Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Harbor Touch - bad information 
- [Resolved] Harbortouch - harbortouch is a big scam 
- [Resolved] Harbortouch Point of Sale POS - fraud & deceit 
- Harbortouch POS - highly overpriced /dangerous contract 
- Harbor Touch POS - bait and switch with hidden penalties and a never mentioned 5 year agreement term 
- [Resolved] Harbortouch - outrages unexplained unbilled fees 
- Harbortouch - new merchant account 
- Harbortouch Payments - harbortouch refusal to cancel services
- [Resolved] Harbortouch Payments - customer service / product / contract 
- Harbortouch Payments - pos system/processing and scam contract terms