Harbor Breeze / fan will not turn
I purchased two Harbor Breeze ceiling fans with light kits. A few weeks ago the fan stopped running. In the on position you can hear and feel the motor trying to operate but the fan blades will not move. Model: YU-C52WCF (BAOD52-5LKL) Feb 2006 "YY", 5 blade. The light works fine. Any suggestions on what to look for?
More Harbor Breeze Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - veterans id not be in accepted by spouse.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - discrimination
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - online website
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - installed wood fence
- Lowes - the deplorable performance of their delivery service and customer care