Harbin Roofing / Unprofessional and Harassing E-Mail

1 MD, United States Review updated:

Very, very unprofessional contractor. Company wrote me harrassing email and wished I screwed up my own work. Stay away from this contractor!!!

Comments

• Bo
      29th of Jul, 2009

I had a similar experience w/ this company!!!

• Ha
      30th of Jul, 2009

We provided everthing that this homeowner requested sceduled a date and time that he wanted, then he cancelled on us the night before we had planned to do the work per his request, no big deal I expressed to this person his unprofessional manner in which he conducted his business, all of my customers are 100% happy with the job I perform for them I have been doing this a long time and enjoy every enteraction with each homeowner I meet wether we do business together or not I cant please everybody but I sure do try, sure didnt do anything to this guy, thank you!

• Wi
      30th of Jul, 2009
    Harbin Roofing - Unprofessional
    Harbin Roofing

Very unprofessional contractor. Owner wrote me harrasing email. I decided to do the job myself and he responded in an email that he wishes I would screw up my work!

• Se
      3rd of Aug, 2009

This guy thinks I hired him to redo my roof or remodel my kitchen. All I wanted was to get my driveway sealed. I'm sure most of you have done this, I've done mine in the past but I don't really have the time now. I was out of town so the first chance I could call him was the Monday before the scheduled job. Did he mention both their phones were out of service all day so I finally had to research and do a reverse lookup on his number so I could find out if he had an email address or another phone number. And he question me as unprofessional??? Go figure. Also as you can see from his email below he is questioning ALL of us consumers that we can no longer change our mind or cancel at the last minute...did I mention we did not even have a contract or written agreement for this job!!!

"Caveat Emptor" (if this guy went to college he would know what this meant!!!)

Here is his email:
    We have had you scheduled for 2 weeks now as per your request taking an important slot in our schedule I received your message last night and returned your call left you a message and tried you twice today, if you had a problem with the price, decided to use someone else or attempt to seal your driveway yourself you could have been more professional and given us some notice I have spent time and money to provide a service you requested, good luck screwing up your driveway I prefer not to conduct business with people like you anyway.

• To
      19th of Aug, 2009

Harbin Roofing/ Clearview Driveway Sealing has offered a great reliable, reasonable, and convienient service to me and others around my area. If complaints like this are takin into consideration as negative then we wouldn't have convienient companies that take care of disabled or busy americans. This company opperates in a very professional manor from inquiries to completing a job, unlike all of the foriegners or gypsies who do not hold a MHIC liscence or any liability for any wrong doin durring a job. I would suggest you expierience the company yourself and not allow a "childish" decision that someone had made ruin your outlook for great local company that still exists today!!

• Cr
      14th of Sep, 2009

CLEARVIEW/HARBIN ROOFING WAS A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE COMPANY. THEY DID A GREAT JOB FOR ME AND ALOT OF PEOPLE IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD, I WOULD DEF RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE. I GUESS YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE, THIS GUY SIMPLY MUST HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM FROM THE GET GO. THERES ALWAYS GOING TO BE SOMEONE THAT HAS SO MUCH EXTRA TIME ON THEIR HANDS, THAT DOES NOTHING BUT BASH GOOD, HARD, LICENSED & INSURED, AMERICAN OWNED AND OPERATED COMPANYS. THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE CLEARVIEW AND A JOB WELL DONE.