[Resolved] HappyRooms / Total disappointment!

I'm very disappointed with these guys, in my opinion HappyRooms is a highly unprofessional company and I would never recommend it to anyone.
I booked a hotel stay several weeks in advance, they took my money very quickly and I received all the confirmations. Everything seemed fine, but 2 days before my vacation I was contacted by the hotel manager who said I needed to pay for the reservation otherwise they will cancel my booking! They said they did not get the money!
I immediately contacted HappyRooms and asked what was going on but these scammers did not even bother to reply! I had to cancel my reservation, but I'm still out of money! I want to get a full refund and need HappyRooms to contact me as soon as possible!

• Resolution statement

• HappyRooms Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2016

Dear Malka!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the negative experience of using our service.

We kindly ask you to provide us with your reservation number. We will investigate such an unpleasant incident and will raise the issue of compensation. Once again we apologize for any inconveniences caused.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regard,