[Resolved] HappyRooms / Not providing receipts

Moscow, Russia

I made a booking for the Sofitel Hotels via HappyRooms. They sent a confirmation email with the statement: 'fully paid'. There was no where on the email that said what price I had paid. I rung customer service at HappyRooms to say that I need to see the price on a receipt because I can get the cost reimbursed for my job. The customer service man refused and we argued for a long time. Eventually he said that I would have to write a 'letter' to request to have the costs released. If HappyRooms refuse to release the costs paid in the form of a receipt then they should clearly state that on their website - I definitely would not have booked through them if that was the case.

• Resolution statement

• HappyRooms Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2016

Dear Lulu Li!

We are so sorry it has taken too long to solve the case.

As far as we know, you got your invoice. We are so sorry it has taken that long to issue your invoice.

We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our operations and services.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,