[Resolved] HappyRooms / I do not recommend using this company.

United States Review updated:

I have booked a hotel room via HappyRooms website and due to some circumstances I was not able to get to the hotel, so I contacted HappyRooms customer service and asked them to change the date. They seemed very nice and said that they will fix everything and that I have nothing to worry about. I believed them.
Later I decided to contact the hotel and ask about my reservation and only then I found out that HappyRooms did nothing! I contacted them again and they claimed that they did change the date but the hotel manager told me that nothing was changed. So I had to resolve the situation my own.
HappyRooms is highly unprofessional and I do not recommend using this company.

• Resolution statement

• HappyRooms Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2016

Dear Robin!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the negative experience of using our service.

We kindly ask you to provide us with your reservation number. We will investigate such an unpleasant incident and will raise the issue of compensation.

Once again we apologize for any inconveniences caused.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regard,

HappyRooms.com Team

• HappyRooms Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2016

Dear Lucy!

Once again we apologize for any inconveniences caused.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regard,

HappyRooms.com Team

Ro
Jun 15, 2016

Comments

• Lu
      Sep 04, 2016

I booked a hotel via Happy Rooms for a trip to Australia. I paid Happy Rooms online via Credit Card. They sent me an email saying: 'paid fully'. There was no numerical value as to how much I had paid. I rung the help line to ask for a receipt. I need a receipt for my work to reimburse the cost. The guy at the call centre for Happy Rooms refused to issue me with a receipt. He stated that Happy Rooms do not provide customers with receipts. When I threatened to complain against the company he said that I could write a letter to request a receipt. They never replied to my letter. This online company is a scam.