[Resolved] HappyRooms / bad treatment
Never book with them, people. Several weeks ago I booked a hotel room but had to cancel due to an unseen situation in my life. The hotel employee said I had to cancel through their customer service if I want a refund. So I tried to call you, but the line was constantly busy. The email address I had was disabled. Looked pretty suspicious and sad at the same time.
I am advising you to avoid this company of scammers...
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
HappyRooms Customer Care's Response, Sep 04, 2017
Dear Ole Stein,
Kindly advise us with a reference number of your booking so we could investigate into.
HappyRooms Client Support
More HappyRooms Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] www.happyrooms.com - They didn't help you if you have any problems 
- [Resolved] www.happyrooms.com - No confirmation info and impossible to reach them 
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - I do not recommend using this company. 
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - Bad experience
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - Not providing receipts
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - Total disappointment!