[Resolved] HappyRooms / Bad experience
Booked a hotel via HappyRooms and when I contacted the hotel directly to see if everything was ok, they said that there was no reservation on my name and that they did not get the money.
I immediately contacted HappyRooms and told them about the problem. They tried to fix the situation but were not able to tell where my money was. They could at least offer me another place to stay and could pay for it too. So literally I wasted my money on nothing! Horrible!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
HappyRooms Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2016
Please accept our sincere apologies for the negative experience of using our service.
We kindly ask you to provide us with your reservation number. We will investigate such an unpleasant incident and will raise the issue of compensation.
Once again we apologize for any inconveniences caused.
We look forward to your reply.
More HappyRooms Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] www.happyrooms.com - They didn't help you if you have any problems 
- [Resolved] www.happyrooms.com - No confirmation info and impossible to reach them 
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - I do not recommend using this company. 
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - Not providing receipts
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - Total disappointment!
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - bad treatment