Happy Chis / Lied about Chihuahua

1 WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-597-4524

Do not buy a Chihuahua from Paula a website called Happy Chis. I paid 1600.00 for a Chihuahua that was suppose to come with CKC reg. The puppy was shipped to me sick with a very bad case of coccidia. I never received any papers. My Chi was suppose to weigh 2lbs she weighs 7lbs. After many emails and phone calls she would never respond. Just wanted to save people a lot of expense and trips to the vet.

Ja

Comments

7th of Oct, 2009

i bought my chihuahua from her. I love my dog and i'm so glad i got her... BUT Paula did lie about the weight. She guaranteed that the dog will be under 2 pounds. my dog is now 4.5 pounds and she hardly eats. When i got the dog she was very sick. She was in and out of the vet twice a week for the first 3 weeks. She had to get all these tests done. Paula never returned my calls.
    She also did not send my dog on the day she said she would fly her. I was waiting at the airport and paula never called to let me know that the flight needed to be cancelled.

She is awful! she only wants money. She is not a very good breeder. She doesn't care about the puppies but only about money!!!

• Cc
      13th of May, 2010
    Happy Chis - untruthful breeder
    Grand Rapids
    Michigan

I purchased a puppy from Paula in april of 2009. A beautiful little boy i payed 1600 dollars for. According to her, he was 12 wks old and was to way 2.5lbs. I spoke with her several times about my concerns and what i was wanting in a dog. I wanted a very small, mellow little guy as i already had a hyper little girl chi at home. She assured me he was very mellow and would be small. I aslo asked her about the complaints I had found about her on the web and she assured me that those complaints were from difficult people who over feed there dogs. When I recieved the puppy, he was sickly and took him to the vet that day. My vet said that there was NO way he was as old as she said due to his teeth that he was much younger. His papers that i sent in to get him registered were fake and sent back to me. No longer would she return my calls or emails.

My dog ended up being healthy atleast but is one of the most hyper dogs i have ever meet and now weighs 8lbs!!! A far cry from the 2.5lbs she promised. I assure you he is NOT over weight or over feed. He is just big! Do NOT buy a dog from this dishonest person. She will tell you what ever you want to here. My dog has been a welcome addition to my family but again is far from what i was looking for and what i was promised. Please do not make the same mistake. Go with a different breeder.