Hapeville GA Post Office / Rude and racist employees

I have recently started selling items on Ebay and the need to visit my local post office has opened my eyes to the unbelievable rudeness of the "employees" that work there. It is AMAZING that people are allowed to act this way to other human beings on a daily basis and there are no consequences to their actions when they do. I go in there twice a week and there hasn't been a time in the past month that I've had a pleasant experience. I hate to bring up race but I am white and every employee there is black. I would think that shouldn't matter but I feel so much hate toward me and today the supervisor was up front and he was worse than his employees. There's got to be a way to report these people but I'm not sure if it would help since they're government employees.

Comments

• Cu
      17th of Jun, 2016

In regards to the Hapeville, GA post office, don't take it racially. Go to any post office and you'll get about the same service, try the West End post office with all black employees, and majority black customers, same thing. Don't bother to report any of these people, it will be a huge waste of time, I don't care if you call the Post MasterGeneral in Washington DC, nothing will EVER happen with these folks.