Hans Hair Imports / Dont buy! Its a scam, don't become a victim.

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Do NOT buy hair from Hans Hair Imports. The hair before its bought feels grimey. They say it is because of the chemicals on it, but what about your "100% Virgin Indian Hair" you claim to be virgin? Its a scam, they dont even write you receipts when they meet up with you, and they take your cash and go. When you are unsatisfied with the hair, they are completely rude, ignore your call when it pops up on caller ID, and they say its your fault you're unhappy!! So due to the hair being fraud to true indian hair, bad service, and absolutely no care for the customer, I will certainly NEVER be a costumer again and advice and warn all people who are looking to buy hair from them, not to.

Comments

• Ha
      27th of Apr, 2009

first of all you should reveal yourself when you complain. This lady called 10 times never had the money, met with us and still didnt have the money. Hans Hair has been in this buisness over 15 years and we supply wholesalers retailers, beauty supplies from here to Africa. If this is the only complaint then I think were doing great. And from the begining if it felt GRIMEY, why would she waste her time buying it?

5th of May, 2009

Wow, aint buying hair from them again. I gave my cuzzin 200 dollars to get the hair from them and it wasnt worth my money. The hair is falling out of the line. I think its cuz its machine sewn. Hand sewn is better. Im pissed off. I only bought it last week, I usually dont care to complain, but I agree wit da first person. And I think she did reveal herself didnt she? Her name is Angela. Look before you talk.