Hanes One Placepartial online shipment

Good morning,
My name is Catherine Simmons and my husband Arnold had purchased some bras for me and this is how the story goes. I went online first to look at the bali bras. At the time the bras were on sale for $30 and change. Unfortunately by the time we went back to order that promotion was over. The new promotion was buy one, get one free. We ordered 4 bali bras. We received conformation and a shipping email. We used Borderfree as the shipping company.
I received two of the bras. My husband sent 3 emails with no response. I finally sent an email to hanes.ca asking if they could help. We were contacted by a lady named Traci who asked for all our info and would send out the missing items. My husband even sent her a copy of our sales confirmation.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Rural Hall, NCThere were 3 more emails sent asking for shipping conformation and a date when the product would arrive. Again no response. Just an email saying we were charged for what we ordered. Then we had complained that wasn't the case. Hanes should honor their promotions or you shouldn't have offered it in the first place. It didn't matter if we didn't get charged for the other bras even though we didn't receive them. They were free!! We then asked for information on how to return the other items, we want a full refund. Still no response. Its terrible customer service and I don't understand why someone doesn't have the decency to respond back to another person. Especially when this was our first time use. Further more what if the shoe was on the other foot...would you let someone take advantage of you? Please respond.
Sincerely,
C Simmons (order # [protected])

Hanes One Place