Hanes / bad service

Purchased at walmart a hanes pedal bra at the end of june was washed before wearing per instructions. The first time I wore it was for a short time with a slight rash washed it again and after wearing for 8 hours at work when I got home there was a rash that was all over where the bra was worn, it was severe it went got worse each day and the color went from red to purple was itchy then blisters formed which broke open like deep potholes and bled then an infection developed and I had to see my doctor for medication. I had purchased a hanes bra 2 months before and had not had any problems with that one I really liked it and that is why I bought this one. There is some kind of chemical in this material used in the process and an over amount must have been used. I have been wearing bras for over 40 years and this is the first time this has ever happened to me. It took over 10-14 days to recover and I still have scars.

Mi

Comments

• Ca
      30th of Oct, 2011

Whoever the graphic artist was that designed the new packaging for the Hanes panties failed on this one. In the first place, the models heads look like they're stuck on the bodies not belonging to them. In the second place, where in the world did you find these unattractive women? They all look like they had botox shots before they modled for the covers. The packaging looks cheap and not up to the high standard I hold the name of Hanes.

• My
      19th of Jul, 2013

I purchased a blue satin bra made by Hanes 2 months ago at the concord mall concord Nc when I got bra home and opened it up out of plastic a weird strong odor came from the package and the bra I immediately washed the bra just to find out it had same odor I have continued to wash bra over and over again hoping it will 1day smell right. What's crazy is I purchased another bra at the same time which didn't have the same odor can u please fix the problem and possibly reimburse me with a new better smelling bra?

• Va
      25th of Dec, 2013

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!  IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY AND STILL DON'T HAVE MY ORDER THAT I PLACE 12/04/2013. OF COURSE THEIR OFFICE IS CLOSED.  I AM OUTRAGED THAT AN ORDER PLACED WITH A SHIPPING TIME OF 6-10 DAYS HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED BY THE 20TH DAY. I CONTACTED THEM 12/17/13 TO CHECK ON THE STATUS AT WHICH TIME I WAS TOLD THERE WAS A DELAY IN SHIPPING ALTHOUGH I HAVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL STATING MY ORDER SHIPPED 12/05/13. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I WILL NEVER USE HANES.COM NOR WEAR OR BUY ANOTHER HANES PRODUCT. PURE [censored]Y ON CHRISTMAS DAY! !!

• Bb
      31st of Aug, 2016

I purchased a 6 pak of Men's boxer brief's from Walmart. These b/b came in a variety of lovely color's. When I get home from work and such I like to hang out in the house in my boxer brief's. Loved them until I sit down at the computer...Then the waist start's to curl under and the rectangular "HANES" tag that is glued on the front left side of the waistband on the outside become's a very nasty little annoyance that start's digging into my skin, no matter if I try and fold the waistband down, this irritating little hard tag find's a way to very uncomfortably dig and poke me...In my irritated state of annoyance I have tried to peel these tag's off...They seem have been firmly glued with an amazing glue. To get them removed from the b/b they insist on taking a sizable amount of material with them..Now every pair has a quarter size hole in the waistband clearly showing the white elastic. I do love the b/b but the hole kind of irk's me, but it is much better than the brutal biting tag's. I will not purchase these again...There is the logo printed on the boxer's in the inside back, I assumed they were tag less until the the tag on the waistband started biting the crap outta me...No more...Former HANES customer...