Hanes / refuse refund with receipt

1 Brockton, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: un known

I purchase 2 packs of hanes tee shirts comfort for $19.98. They don"t fit. There to tight around my neck. I show the store my sales receit. They said I didn"t have the plastic bags. Were not going to give you money back. They refuse to refund my money. This store is a big rip off store. K mart brockton mass.

Ja

Comments

• Le
      20th of Jul, 2008

MANY stores will not do a return on merchandise without a package, whether you have a receipt or not.

• Ta
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    HanesBrands - t shirt
    Panama City
    Florida

I have brought 3 packs of 10 large t shirt to wear to sleep in 10/20/2017
    Last month all from walmart out those 30 shirts I had throw out 11
    Of them for holes I have brought t shirts in cozumel were a little
    Girl of maybe 7 told me not to buy those [censored]ly t shirts I guess
    She was talking about hanes

• Vk
      18th of Sep, 2018
    HanesBrands - hanes men's briefs becoming loose and non usable
    Bangalore
    India
    arvindbrands.com

I bought the product in India. Complained by email to address printed on the pack. No reply has come so far. The Indian Arvind brand who market your brand are very callous. If you can give me an email address I can froward the mail with the photos of non-usable loosened briefs.

V. Krishnan
    +919811211083
    vkram23@gmail.com

• Jn
      18th of Sep, 2018
    HanesBrands - size 6 bikini panties
    Savannah
    Georgia

I've used Hanes my whole life and the last 3 packs I've had 2-3 panties separate front the waist band the very first time I wear them. I would have to change to another company but this is ridiculous. I can't take them back to the store. What am I suppose to do?

Sincerely
    Nicole Cabrera

13th of Nov, 2018
    Hanes - thermals
    Saint Marys
    Pennsylvania

I bought a new package of thermals shirt and pants and they seem to tear at the seams. If I purchased at a walmart store do I have to return or exchange through them? This seems to keep happening but I really love this brand. Could you please let me know what to do. My phone number is 814-594-7824