Handyman club of america scout.comhandyman club of america scout.com

My name is Jose A Lugo my member No.[protected] I joined back in April of 2003. I sold my home in Tampa, FL. in 2009. I updated my information and live now at 289 Magical Way, Kissimmee, FL. 34744 I have not received anything from the club. I was told that the club changed it name and it is called now Handy and it belongs to Scout. I want to know will scout comply and make my membership valid . I joined in good faith and I think they would want to keep me a loyal customer who paid up for life active. My email is [protected]@aol.com
Respectfully;
Jose Antonio Lugo

Jo
Jan 29, 2017

Comments

• Ri
      Feb 21, 2017

I also am a "Life" member and just recently contacted the company at SCOUT and it appears that our subscriptions are now being purchesed by some other company as "SCOUT" has just gone through bankruptcy proceddings. Here is the email I recieved from Scout;
    Jonathan Jacobino (SCOUT Member Services)
    Feb 21, 3:23 PM EST
    Dear [protected]@gmail.com,
    Thank you for your email. Please be advised that on February 7, 2017, CBS 247 Inc. (“CBS”) purchased certain assets from Scout Media Inc. (“Scout Media”) in connection with Scout Media’s petition for relief under chapter 11 of the United States Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. If you have any issues or concerns in connection with your activities relating to Scout Media, including with respect to subscriptions purchased from Scout Media, you may make an inquiry and/or submit a claim at: http://dm.epiq11.com/#/case/SMI/info or by clicking here: CLICK HERE.
    Scout Staff