Handyman Club of America / rude collection letter from rmcb!

My dad is 83 years old and I am attempting to help him with his bills and mail. Recently he got a letter from RMCB, Inc., a collection agency attempting to collect a payment of $301 for Handyman Club of America Lifetime membership. My dad did not authorize a lifetime membership in this club. The letter says he has been "enrolled" since December 4, 2003. My dad has no memory of ever receiving anything from Handyman Club of America.

My dad has trouble hearing on the telephone so I called the telephone number for RMCB, Inc. and got a recording. I entered his pin number and selected the prompt "Did not authorize these charges." I would have appreciated being able to speak to a customer service representative to get some assurance that the problem was taken care of. The letter from RMCB was rude and intimidating and totally inappropriate in a situation where absolutely nothing was ordered and nothing received from this bogus "Handyman Club of America." I am reporting this to the Better Business Bureau.

• puppy-puppy's Response, Dec 17, 2017

i'm retired now an look forward to the mags/like ssi/and IG info from va what the deal???????????????????????????

• puppy-puppy's Response, Dec 17, 2017

this is were the cuts starts?????

• [email protected]'s Response, Mar 31, 2018

haven't received my magazines in a long time what happen.please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com.iam a lifetime member my # 30334131 .

• T.V. Weaver's Response, Jun 15, 2018

Is anyone home?

• ibbarr's Response, Oct 14, 2018

Lifetime Member promised magazine for life! It's been over a year since I heard from Handyman.

Comments

• Da
      20th of Nov, 2018
    Handyman Club of America - No Magizines

I paid for Lifetime Membership, I am no longer getting my magazines, why?