Handyman Club of America / unauthorized billing!
I'm from Canada and a subscriber of Handyman Club of America magazine for 3 years, I received a letter from the RCMB collection agency and telling me to collect a debt ($300.00). I already paid $146.00 for my membership fee and I decided to quit because I am not interested anymore. I did not owe anything in fact I still have 2 more years of subscription paid.
I send a letter stating to cancel all my membership and subscription but they send me another letter with my new deadline and will be forced to proceed with further collection steps empowered by the client!
I think this is not fair, every consumer has the right to refuse a product if he doesn't like it anymore.
More Handyman Club of America Complaints & Reviews
- Handyman Club of America - frustrating and unauthorized membership! 
- Handyman Club of America - lifetime membership renewal? 
- Handyman Club of America - Mail Fraud 
- Handyman Club of America - rip off company scam!!! 
- Handyman Club of America - unauthorized membership dues
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - life membership
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - breach of contract
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - magazine member # 30219216
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - lifetime member benifits not honored again!
- Handyman Club of America - my lifetime membership