Handyman Club of America / rcmb collection agency
In a weaker moment I gave in and accepted a free gift of Handyman Magazine. When I was billed for the magazine the notice advised me to cancel in writing if I no longer wanted the magazine. I included a note canceling. Again the following month I got a bill and wrote a note and call on the bill and returned the same results. They have continued to bill me and recently turned my case over to a collection... Frustrating and unauthorized membership to Handyman Club of America
12301 Whitewater Dr
Minnetonka, MN 55343
I got this valuable info from another email post.
Contact Member Services at [protected] weekdays between 7:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Central Time. You may also send an e-mail to MemberServices@HandymanClub.com.
They are owned by a parent...
I will try this out. Thanks.
More Handyman Club of America Complaints & Reviews
- Handyman Club of America - frustrating and unauthorized membership! 
- Handyman Club of America - lifetime membership renewal? 
- Handyman Club of America - Mail Fraud 
- Handyman Club of America - rip off company scam!!! 
- Handyman Club of America - unauthorized membership dues
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - life membership
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - breach of contract
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - magazine member # 30219216
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - lifetime member benifits not honored again!
- Handyman Club of America - my lifetime membership