Handyman / scam

United States Review updated:
Wanted to make all people aware of a handman who advertizes in kendall park, somerset, franklin park area by the name of Steve [protected] is his cell number

He worked on some toilet job at my house and ruined it completely
He "fixed it" then the next day I called him to report that his job was not done, since then he has not returned my phone calls
Fa

Comments

Ea
  19th of Jan, 2009

handyman - billed . not a member
handyman club of america
Minnesota
Phone: 800-243-7679

I am being billed and I did not make the payment because I cancelled the club. I am not a member. Was a member # 07649621. (cancel)
Mi
  10th of Apr, 2010

Handyman - ALLREADY A MEMBER

My name is Michael Bunn. I live at 3221 Main St.Box 882 Manchester Md 21102 . I AM A LIFE TIME MEMBER and have been one for years. I haven"t heard fron you in years not even the monthly books. Now you sent me an e-mail to have me join again. Do you check your records to see if someone is a member?
Please respond back . mdnnub@yahoo.com
Wa
  31st of Jan, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Beware of a handyman named Davoe Dezell. He never finishes his work and does half [censor] work.
La
  1st of Oct, 2011

handyman - phone number disconnected
418 royal rd
Mankato
Minnesota
Phone: 5076258904
lweihe@hickorytech.net

We recieved a thank you card with the option of purchasing 2 different kinds of rings. I have been trying to reach someone to order from. The phone number listed on the card is disconnected. The sale ends 9/30/11.
Rs
  26th of Aug, 2012

handyman - pocietwatch
starks
Louisiana

I have been getting pocietwatch for a set and i have not reaced on a timely bases
and would like to what seems to be something wrong hear
i have been with HANDYMAN for a few years and maybe done a test 1-2 times