Handy KeyHandy charger for iphone

1 Review updated:

I placed my order on 6/18/16. I received an email stating that I would be notified when my order was shipped. It states in the email that it will take 15-20 days for your order to ship. By 7/15, which was the 20 day mark, my order was still showing as processing and not shipped. I reached out to the company on 7/16 about when they thought my order might ship. I didn't hear back from them until 7/26 that due to high demand my order was taking longer and should ship out next week. It is now 2 weeks later and my item is still showing as processed but not shipped. I ordered through PayPal so I've sent a dispute for the charges. The turn around time is awful and the customer service is an email that may or may not get answered. Please save yourself the aggravation. This company is the worst!!!

Jm
Aug 03, 2016

Comments

• Di
      Nov 30, 2016

Same exact thing happened to me. I ordered in May 2016 and have sent numerous emails, always being promised that it will arrive in 3-5 business days. I attempted to track the shipment and now their website has been taken down!