HandsNPaws / Sophistication Alley / No merchandise after payment!

Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
2.15

This online company is the biggest rip-off scam of the century, you order merchandise, they collect your money immediately and VOILA your screwed out of your money... you contact them the only way possible (emails) and you get comments like these... Good. Glad you were inconvenienced. You're a very rude person. Check your emails. Or is that beyond your ability too?? Lol.

I feel the next step for me is contacting an attorney and getting them shut down, it'll be well worth the money to pay their ### back!

Comments

Ad
  18th of Apr, 2008
I totally agree! They are absolutely terrible as their UNSATISFACTORY RATING ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU can attest:

Seriously, do not order from HandsnPaws aka Sophistication Alley, Ltd. You WILL be ripped off.
Vi
  10th of Jul, 2008
My experience with this outfit goes back to December of 2007, but I am still stinging from the rude and disrespectful treatment I got from these idiots. I have NEVER been so personally insulted by an email coming into MY INBOX! I made a complaint to the Phoenix BBB, but these horrible people are still, apparently, in business. DO NOT deal with them! Be warned!
Un
  14th of Jul, 2008
I agree!! Stay away from HandsNPaws aka Sophisticated Alley. They are a waste of time. I never received my item. Just rude emails that were late, to boot. They respond weeks later with very rude unhelpful emails. Their phone number doesn't work so email is the only way of communication with them. I had to dispute my charge through Amex. It was two months and still no item. Amex refunded the charge due to lack of communication from vendor. The last email I received from HandsNPaws was completely offensive! I was floored that someone in customer service would use "Duh" in a response to an email looking for an order that should of been sent 2 months ago!
Un
  14th of Jul, 2008
this company/website is crazy! i just checked their "hall of shame" on their site and it lists email addresses of customers who have complained. they are crazies. so unprofessional and weird! i can't believe the customer service! they need to be shut down!
Pa
  31st of Aug, 2008

Sophistication Alley - Liars, poor quality
Sophistication Alley Ltd.
Canada

My daughter ordered several (HANDMADE) cat and dog costumes for gift giving to me and others. She waited several months for the items to arrive. The shipping was outrageous. They never answer your e-mails regarding complaints. They have their site set-up so that complaint e-mails cannot possibly be sent to them.

When the costumes arrived, they were filthy (used) and some of the costume parts and pieces were missing. My daughter was devastated and apologized for sending me a new outfit for my pet that was such poor quality, yet cost much more than normal.These people are pure trash and should be cut off from the human race!

Paula.