HandHelditems / Bad service

STAY AWAY FROM THIS MERCHANT. VERY UNRELIABLE!!! Purchased (1) G1 Rubberized Shield Case and (1) G1 Horizontal Leather Case on Dec. 29th. My credit card has already been charged, their website is showing shipped but USPS website is only showing "Electronic Shipping Info Received", meaning they even haven't started processing my order. Spoke to this guy once who work for handhelditems to cancel my order and was told that he can't do it and my order is in processing stage (what processing stage????) and the only way to get a credit back is not to accept the package and to send it back to sender and only then can they give a credit back to me (another 2 months I suppose). Oh by the way, I forgot to mentioned that I'm only 8 miles away from this merchant. I don't think they even have inventory at their location. "DO NOT ACCEPT BUSINESS IF YOU CAN'T DELIVER.

Kl

Comments

An
  25th of Jan, 2009

This company is an internet scam. DON'T BECOME THE NEXT SUCKER!

I ordered a MP3 cable on Jan.5. They didn't ship the order until I complained numerous times. Today, I got the shipment, but it is NOT what I ordered!

How can a company live by cheating? They probably believe there are enough inocent people out there for sucking in their tricks. Hope my message can be useful.

Mo
  27th of Jan, 2009

Bought merchandise on Dec 30 with 3-5 days shipping (extra money) It's now Jan 27 and I have still not received my merchandise. I tried to contact the business with the number provided and it states mailbox is full. I have sent email after email and no response. They provided me with a tracking number for my package but the USPS site says Electronic shipping received. I would stay away from this site. I am stuck with a 30.00 charge and no product.

Ts
  4th of Apr, 2009

Thank you for posting these complaints. I have only recently started checking complaints on merchants before I purchase orders online. Everyone should do it. I was about to order from this company, and now because of the written complaints, I will be checking other sites. Again, thanks for saving me another headache with dealing with another corrupt and/or incompetent vendor. Hopefully these complaint sites will show the vendors they can no longer take advantage of the everyday consumer.

Un
  10th of Dec, 2009

I purchased an iPhone battery backup case. Item arrived ok, but the product itself sucks. So I wrote a legitimately negative review on their website on this item. What did they do? They DELETED it! Twice! Talk about unethical. Seems they have a practice of deleting all the negative reviews from their product pages so that innocent consumers are tricked into thinking their products are great. The positive reviews are probably written by them and people who are in denial of their purchase. Also, I feel sorry for the consumer who buys a product from them and finds out that the product is designed so badly and a$$ backwards. They should legally have to put in their description some functionality that is lost due to using their product.

As
  19th of Nov, 2010

HandHelditems.com is the WORST Company I have ever dealt with.
Bad business ethic really gets under my skin.
I cannot stand when companies are trying to rob us. Do you think I am just going to sit around and let you steal my money HandHelditems.com? I mean really!?
Partially this is my fault as I should have read all the bad reviews before I even attempted to purchase from these people.

And so it all begins.. Cats have fleas, cats come in, dogs get fleas.. couches beds and even company get fleas.. Boo! I know. I go online to shop for Frontline spray because I am cheap and the spray lasts longer. HandHelsitems comes up in my search as the best priced IN STOCK place to purchase from. I go through the process of checkout, use my paypal account and send them $41.10 for a 250 ml spray bottle of Frontline. I get my account information and the ORDER PROCESSED information.

Well, yesterday at about 6:00p.m. approximately 32 hours after my order was "processed" I get an email saying that the Frontline was out of stock and discontinued and I would be refunded. First off it should not take this long to let me know that the item is not in stock. Second, I had not received a refund.. No refund! So I contact them through there little contact page and let them know how displeased I am with the way this was handled and I would like my refund immediately so that I can purchase the Frontline from a company with some business ethic. I am not a rich woman, I do not have $100 to put out on some flea spray at one time (ya dig!)

I get a reply that my money would be refunded TODAY. (Today being yesterday November 17th.)
I can provide that email by forward if anyone is interested in seeing that proof! Well, I wake up this morning and guess what?? NO REFUND! So I call and send numerous email trying to figure out why. I am assured that I will get a refund today. The accountant is not in but when she gets in they will refund my money through paypal. (Mind you please that there is a little button that says issue refund that you use to issue a refund with paypal, hard? I think not!)
Ok, that is fine. I just really need my money back so I can order Frontline please. I am assured again that it will be refunded today. By 2:00 p.m. no refund.
I call back speak with a lady this time. I am slightly irate at this point because these people are giving me the runaround about my money..
She says that paypal is holding my money and they have refunded it.

Call paypal.. NO they have not attempted to refund my money so I call back and speak with the same guy I spoke with this morning. He says some mumbo jumbo about his accountant being sick and that he has 7 days to refund my money. I reminded him of the email I got last night that said it would be refunded then and also when I spoke with him this morning he said it would be refunded today. Obviously I will get my money back through paypal but why do they want my money for 7 days? It seems like if you know you cannot keep it you would just give it back and not cause me such a dang headache. I have had to open a dispute through Paypal to get my money back. I would like to sue them for bad business even though it is only $41.10!
My advice to you my friends is steer clear of HandHelditems.com.

An
  8th of Jan, 2011

The first time I used this company I purchased two iphone cables and got one. Sent and email and they sent me another one. So I gave them another try this past Christmas. Ordered a clear "case" for my sons phone. Turns out it was a bumber even though the description said "case" and the picture looked like a case. The first customer service rep asked me to send a picture of the product and they would send me a case. Sent the picture and got a reply from another CSR that I got what I ordered and he pointed me to a page full of cases. No mention of returning the bumber or crediting my account. I've sent several emails since then with no reply. Absolutely horrable customer service. Stay away!