HandBagCrew.com / Cheating & Fraud

1 Singapore Review updated:

I bought a total of 9 bags from handbagcrew.com trusting it site that all the bags are authentic. They even have the audacity to place the BBB logo to show that they are an accredited business! Their response to my enquries over the order were so effficent, this person even replied me via his blackberry so you can imagine how fast their response time is. When i got received the bags and to my horror, the bags itself all look so fake! It differs vastly from the pictures shown there and you can striaghtaway tell that the materials are not even good quality ones. I took the bags to the boutiques to verify and of cos the answer is that they are fakes! I've wrote numerous emails to the return department, to BBB itself etc but they all went dead, no reply, no response and i hear nothing from them at all.

To all out there, please help to tell anyone out there about this company. They should have been closed down by the authorities in NJ by now, why are they still in exisitence since 2002 till now, wonder how many out there were cheated.

Me

Comments

18th of Feb, 2009

omg i just bought a bag from there. i hope it's not fake ='[

• Me
      9th of Nov, 2010

i had made my order and it had been a month and my bag still haven;t come..I wrote to them, called them all no response...surprisingly when i pretended to ask them on how to make payment as I wanted to buy more bags, within 1 second, the mail reply by blackberry...what a fast response when they want to cheat your money..HANDBAG CREW is CHEATING...BEWARE!!!