Handango / Handango is a fraud!

Buyer beware! Do not use Handango. There are many alternative sites with better quality and service. At Handango quality control is nonexistent. I downloaded an application that did not perform its main function. I emailed the support team of the company, they weren't able to fix their errors, and they stopped replying after a month of generic form responses.

Handango did nothing to resolve the issue, and ignored repeated requests for a refund.

After 4 months of trying to get this issue resolved, Handango has completely dropped the ball. I purchased a product they claimed was fully compatible with my exact setup, it didn't function as advertised, and Handango ignores refund requests. The company is unprofessional, advertises fraudulent products, and I would never, ever use their site again.

Comments

• So
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I had the same experience with Handango. After repeated emails requesting a refund for a product that wasn't compatible with WM 6.1, they refused to give me a refund and ignored my requests. They kept insisting it was compatible even after Lingvosoft sent me an email telling it wasn't compatible. I should have done my research on this company before I purchased anything from them. I will give nothing but negative referrals about Handango and I will never purchase from them again. I would recommend that you stay away from them also.

• So
      23rd of Sep, 2008
    Handango - Refund
    Missouri

• Ni
      7th of Jan, 2009
    Handango - Bad service
    handango.com

Handango wouldn't allow you post a review with a poor rating. They have such a long list of restriction in writing a review, your review wouldnot be posted if you are not a happy patients. Do not turst the reviews on their web site. I would not recommend to shop there either.

• 70
      27th of Feb, 2009

I've been searching to buy software for BlackBerry from Handango. Happy I found what I needed, I doenloaded the trial but the software doesn't work as advertised, is laggy and doesn't have all the options described in the tutorial. So I gave it a thumb down and a Poor rating. Guess what?!They've never post the comments I made. Hey, I know, bad reviews are bad for business but people have the right to know what are they paying 25$ for!I'll never buy from Handango and I'll make sure everyoone I know will find out about that.

• Ub
      24th of Oct, 2009
    Handango - Doesnt work
    New Mexico

I had 1 out of 4 downloads and installations work for my Blackberry. I read the "compatible devices" list first before purchasing but when I went to add with my desktop manager, it said it was not compatible for 2 of them. For the 3rd, I just never received the activation code and couldn't download to my PC. I sent refund requests but haven't heard back. I'm not holding my breath after reading these complaints!

• Pe
      21st of Jan, 2010

I agree, Handango is a fraudulent scam. I have also noticed that rated apps always have a 4-5 star rating, being constantly over advertised. I also tried to post a a "customer feedback" on AgendaOne (which is a rather poor app I would say), but Handango have so far not accepted my feedback. My 1 star rating and feedback didn't fit in to their sales scam.

29th of Nov, 2012

i had purchased lot of product that not work any product and all found error for list below,
    Explorer 2.0 theme : Order No.33766038 ( download do not open theme but show error file in zip)
    sky2 prime theme : Order No.32851037 ( death of my mobile so reinstalled to service centre problem of corrupt theme)
    bliss 2 live screen : Order No.32944311 ( death of my mobile so reinstalled to service centre problem of corrupt theme)

This product all fraudulent scam from handango italia services is very bad.
    pls kindly do for refund amounts