Handango / This company is a fraud!

Do not use handango its a fraud! Sometimes you get the download sometimes you dont. If you dont get download to bad nobody in customer service will respond. Read the warning signs pay per call. Yeah right. There is no big corporation its owned by some clown sitting at home collecting your money. The registration keys are fake and they are like spam once they are downloaded to your handheld device it cant be removed unless you clear your harddrive they are being investigated and possible lawsuits may be filed. If you can use another download site. I know it looks impressive and official but it is not. Check other complaints if download doesn't go through you wont get your money back.

Comments

• Ka
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Handango - Avoid this place at all costs
    Handango

HANDANGO! I ordered over $160.00 worth of software, which should have earned me 1600 points on their "Frequent Buyer Program". But... because I originally "accessed" Handango thru Handspring site (linked) they will not credit the first $143, only 17 dollars for the software I bought on a separate vist where I clicked Handango first. (so I have only 170 points). THE BEST PART IS MY ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL WAS FROM HANDANGO . COM!!! I think this is deliberately misleading and a rip off. They will not be FLEXIBLE AND CREDIT ME ANY OF THE POINTS. BEWARE HANDANGO!! DON'T BUY FROM HANDANGO!!