Hancock Bank / Unauthorized charge!

Phone: 6019438353

I don't know who u guys are but i have $39.95 taking by you and i am mad as hell. If u know whats best u will returned it as soon as possible. I never even heard of this company. I am a single mother with 3 kids and i don't have time for you all to fraud my money out of my account. How did you get my account number please explain. I am going to be waiting on a response. If i don't hear from yall in 24 hr. U will be hearing from my lawyer. This is not a threat this is a promise. Have a bless day!!!

Comments

• Cr
      19th of Jan, 2008

Can't afford to lose $40 and you have a lawyer?

• Mr
      6th of Nov, 2010

Hancock Bank took over our bank and the negotiations we had to refinance our lot loans. The kindly offered us an 8.25 mortage (versus the 3.25 we were paying) with an balloon payment in a year. Because Hancock bought our bank from the FDIC, they know our loans will be paid whether or not we give them a nickel. So they opt to exploit our situation and demand an outrageous interest rate and terrible terms (by the way, we've always paid and never been late). They have no motivation to work out a deal with us. That's a lousy way to treat customers.