Hamton / Owner

1 Plattsburgh, NY, United States Review updated:

I checked into the Hampton Inn and Suites at Plattsburgh, NY for a little league baseball tournment. As soon as my son's friend walked in it with his cleats on, a man wearing street clothes asks him, " Are you a registered guest here?". And he went on to say, " I guess", and the man says, "Well we dont allow cleats here, " and turns to me and says, " and if you dont like the way we do business you can refund your money and leave!" I was stunned cause we had just walked in and he was alredy yelling at us. I got on the elevator and walked off to talk to the guy and I asked him " Who are you the manager are something, because your dressed in street clothes I don't even think you work here, and your yelling at one of the kids I'm taken care of. You have no reason to talk like a kid like that." and he says " I'm not the MANAGER! I'm the OWNER!" I said " Oh so I'm talking to the head cheese, well I just wanted to say you shouldn't talk to a kid like that!" So we get back downstairs then all the sudden he and the manager say " We decided we're going to give your money back and we don't want you to stay here anymore!" I said outloud "This is pathetic! Absolutley pathetic!" I was going to get my money back and they made me wait. I said " If your kicking me out I'm not waiting I want my money back and I'm leaving!" The manager said "Well leave then if you leave your not getting your money back!" then I said " Well your going to have a lawsuit then and I'll get more then that amount of money back!" Finally they gave me the money and I left. I just want to warn people just don't stay there.

Hamton

Comments

• St
      9th of Aug, 2009

Sounds like if there was a little league tournament, that the other kids and their cleats had been tearing up the floors. As an outsider, it appears that you just were in the wrong place at the wrong time and that he just boiled over. What an ###. Don't think the owner passed his customer service class.