Hampton Bay Lighting Co. / when calling [protected] no communication

1 Thousand Oaks, CA, United States Review updated:

i have a hampton bay remote ceiling fan that i had to find repacement bulbs for. first went to Home depot, who gave me this 800 number to call for Hampton bay. we gave them all the appropriate no.s to the light bulb and still have not heard a thing from them. its a spear bulb which has a square base so it is unusual. they originally told me it would be no problem finding the right bulb with the no. on top of the motor, all i get when i call is this persons answering machine. this co. is a pain in the butt. we are in our late 80's and communication is everything to us.

Ja

Comments

• Tk
      5th of May, 2009

Having just gone in a circle for almost 3 months trying to get a replacement remote for my ceiling fan, if you call 800-654-0688 you must have a direct extension.

The correct number for you to call is 1-877-527-0313 and when you speak to someone get as much information as you can in case you need to call back again - part numbers, UPC numbers, etc, etc.

I too had the other 800 number and left numerous messages for my party only to have to do it all over again

Hope this helps!