Hampton Bay Fan Remote Model Fan - 9t / the display is partially working

1 38 burning view lanePalm Coast, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 386-447-2257

I bought 7 hampton bay ceiling fans with remotes. I have 2 remotes that are working but the displays are only half lit. so you can not tell what is happening. Hampton bay has a lifetime limited warranty and I don't know if that covers the hampton bay remotes. I have not tried to take them back to Home Depot because I no longer have the bill of sale since the builder put them in I do have the operating booklets

The models are Callaway II But my concern is the remotes. Without an operating remote you can not turn them on or off including the light

Comments

Ge
  15th of Mar, 2009

If you care to post the fans UPC number, UL File number and model number I might be able to help you. Hampton Bay is a propietary brand owned by Homer, TLC the parent company of The Home Depot and the now defund Expo Design. Fans under the Hampton Bay brand are supply by a number of manufactuers., importers and distributors. Not all fans are related to one another.

The Callaway II is the model name choosen by The Home Depot to a specific type with mid-body blade installation, but a signnificant number of factories supplied a fan under than model name to them over the years. That's why I'm asking for the information to help you locate the manufacturer/distributor/importer.