Hampton Bay / Polyresin wicker furniture is a rip off!
I purchased my wicker set at Target 2 years ago I have taken very good care of my furniture wrapping it every winter. This year when I took in out I noticed that the plastic resin is popping off an splitting I am very disappointed I thought I would have this set for years to come since it was about $500.00 I feel that this set should be replaced If you think about it it has only been outside for the months of June, July and aug a total of 6 months in the last 2 years I have tried to find a phone number or an address for Hampton Bay but have not been able to find any information on them.
More Hampton Bay Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - facebook post
- Home Depot - lg refrigerator / asurion protection plan
- Home Depot - hot water heater
- HomeDepot - racially profiled
- Home Depot - customer service