Halo Indian Hair Company / Virgin Indian Remy Hair Extentions

1 45 E. City Ave., Suite 362, Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
Phone: 267-702-4256

When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor. The indian hair that I bought from Halo Indian Hair Company had a lot of blond and red streaks. The ends of the hair where very ratty and worn. When I got the hair it, I noticed that it had dirty specks in it, which turned out to be lice eggs, which I will discuss in a minute. It also smelled kind of funny. When I boiled it, to see if it was processed, the water turned brown. Virgin Indian hair should never turn brown, when washed or boiled in water. I had to cut 2 inches of my 20 inch, because of´╗┐ the extremely bad ends. So actually I really received 18 inches for the price of 20 inches. I requested a natural black color and I received a number 2 (natural brown). My particular hair had lice nits in the hair strands, which are lice eggs. That means that the hair from Halo Indian Hair.com, came from people in India that had head lice. I closely examine the hair with magnification. NO ONE SHOULD BUY THIS HAIR. It is not clean. Also I order and paid for 2-3 day shipping and received the hair on the fourth day. When I realized that the hair was not of any use, I called the customer service number and ask for my money back. The guy told me that the company does not give refunds and that I would just be sent new hair. He was really nonchalant about the lice nits and said that another customer has gotten lice in their hair before. He acted like it wasn't a big deal. ARE U SERIOUS, LICE HAIR HAS BEEN ISSUED BEFORE!!! After a week of no hair and my phone number being ignored when I called to check on my order, I finally reached someone. I was then told by the same guy, who must be the owner, that their was a delay in a shipment of their hair supply and that is why no one responded to my calls. The customer service is awful and the company is very unprofessional. Finally my money was refunded to me, after I told the customer service that I would dispute the charge on my credit card because of me not getting the hair in a timely fashion. PLEASE DO NOT BUY indian hair from Halo Indian Hair Company store or website.

Halo Indian Hair Company