Halo Debt Solutions / Halo Debt Solutions

1 CT, United States

I'm a client of Halo Debt Solutions and have been for a year and a half. I have paid them over $10k in fees (last payment was Dec. 08). Now I cannot get anyone to email or call me back. They are also liars. They claim they had a settlement offer, and when I emailed them back to ask a few more questions my "debt negotiator" never returned any of my several emails or phone calls. I can't even get my rep that I have been working with to call or email me back. So, I've contacted the attorney's office that is working on my debt and I'm negotiating with them directly. Ya, what my so-called negotiator is supposed to be doing. That is a total joke. And, she had my credit card balance incorrect too. It was $3k more than what it really is. HHHMMM - I find tha quite interesting. Even when I emailed them to let them know I contacted the attorney's office directly, I never rec'd an email or a phone call back. But then again, why should they? They have my $10k in fees. All I can say is they are a bunch of thieves.

ANYONE LOOKING TO GO WITH A DEBT NEGOTIATION COMPANY - DO NOT CHOOSE HALO DEBT SOLUTIONS!!! Seriously!!

La