Hallmark / service
My friends and I stayed at the Mickleover Derby Hotel over the New Year. The confirmation we received showed that we would get free wine, beer, soft drinks during the New Year meal and branded gin, vodka, Baileys etc from 10 pm to midnight with a glass of bubbly to toast the New Year.
This sadly was not the case and when we asked why, we were told that this package didn't exist at this particular hotel. We showed our booking confirmation which stated that we should be getting this, a man called Hitesh Nagar argued with us over its validity. After sometime, he sent himself a copy of our booking from my phone then went away. He came back later and said he would honour the booking but we could only have house drinks not branded and we did not get the bubbles at midnight.
The whole incident spoiled our New Year's Eve celebration.
We could not fault our stay other than that and the majority of the staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms were lovely as were the facilities.
Our booking references are [protected] & [protected]
We felt that you should be aware of the discrepancies so as not to disappoint future guests
More Hallmark Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark Channel - music too loud! 
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again! 
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired 
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever 
- Hallmark - unfairly fired 
- Hallmark - movie channel 
- Hallmark - the movie a novel romance
- Hallmark - program scheduling 
- Hallmark - channel line up
- Hallmark Holiday Movie Premieres - hallmark scheduling