Hallmarkhallmark movies need more minorities

I love to watch Hallmark movies and I really like the Christmas movies. But I feel that you need more minorities in your movies. I rarely see any minorities as the main actors. They may be a friend or coworker. It would be nice to see more minorities in love stories. Everyone from every race fall in love. But it's not being shown in your movies. I watch a lot of Hallmark movies and I can count on one hand, how many minorities I've seen as the main character. I would like to see more people that look me, in your movies. It would make watching Hallmark movies more relatable to me and many others. It would attract more viewers of color.

Co
Nov 03, 2018

Comments

• Il
      Nov 05, 2018

I agree.
    It seems to me after all of these years there are no Christmas movies with lead minority stories. After all of these years are only caucasian families celebrating Christmas? Another complaint that I have is you need to find some new actors. After watching the same actors it is if you are watching the same movie. You also show the same movies too many times. Also, why are women walking around in the snow in heels and no coats? This is so unreal.

• Il
      Nov 05, 2018

I agree.
    It seems to me after all of these years there are no Christmas movies with lead minority actors. After all of these years are only caucasian families celebrating Christmas? Another complaint that I have is you need to find some new actors. After watching the same actors it is if you are watching the same movie. You also show the same movies too many times. Also, why are women walking around in the snow in heels and no coats? This is so unreal.

• Cy
      Apr 26, 2019

I agree, you need to have more diversity / African American / Latino lead roles and more families. For this past Christmas the Christmas Special with Pattie Labelle was nice and the one with Tamara. But otherwise you see 1 or 2 as friend or floating in the background. YOur doing a great job I love all the movies and all the Holiday specials but you need to be more diverse