Hallmark — deceptive product description
date received 06/21/2018
date contacted customer service 06/21/2018
The blank card stock on the website as well as the boxes received were indicated to be "85 pound stock" The cards I received were not near 85 pound stock. They appeared to be not much thicker than a sheet of copy paper. They were not near as heavy as I have purchased previously from Hallmark.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Kansas City, MOI was completely dissatisfied and requested a refund. I was told to return them to Hallmark. USPS charged $19.60 for the return postage. When I contacted Hallmark Customer Service their email said "While Card Studio uses Hallmark images, it is not a Hallmark product." The Hallmark website say clearly it is a genuine Hallmark product.
I paid $37.99 or deceptive merchandise and $19.60 for return postage.
More Hallmark Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark Channel - music too loud! 
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again! 
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired 
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever 
- Hallmark - unfairly fired 
- Hallmark - movies 
- Hallmark - program scheduling 
- Hallmark - programming available on all 3 hallmark channels
- Hallmark - christmas movies for 2 month 
- Hallmark TV - taking off I love lucy