Halla / UEI Fraud

United States, California, San Diego
UEI School
San Diego
UEI SCAM! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS. If any one wants to join me in a class action law suit, please let me know so we can start one against this SCAM of this so called School UEI. there was already a class action suit filled against UEI for misleading about finding you a job, but I am trying to get a law suit going on another misleading promise that they will not turn in Student loan application before the grace period. They told me that I had two weeks to change my mind weather i will stay or go, and i will only be charged for the time i went. I had already paid them $800.00 for time i attended. I dropped out before the time they told me I had before they would turn in my student loan application, They turned it in the next day so they would get that money, and never told me about it. made me think i can still drop out without them submitting my application. All this Scam of a school cares about is getting that Government money and not want to pay it back. UEI will tell you anything just to get you to sign paperwork and all that was said, is out the window. Now my tax refund got taken away and I have a bad mark on my credit report. If you dropped out in a short time, and got charged for some or the whole amount of loan, or they still submitted your Student loan application after you told them not to, lets take them down!! and file a law suit.
Apr 23, 2015