Halifax Online Bank / scam- winning lottery e-mail

1 25 The North Colonnade,Canary Wharf leedsLS1 1WU, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: + 44 702 407 0793

Tel:+ [protected]
Tel:+ [protected]
Fax:+ [protected]

REQUIREMENTS REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING FUNDS TO YOU:
We are in receipt of your mail regarding the claims of your Winning Prize which your Email ID luckily won. The content of your email is well noted, however we congratulate you on being one of the very lucky winner of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMOTION.

To begin with your winning funds transfer process, you are required to send to this office the following informations:

YOUR PREFERED BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS TO ENABLE US EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING FUNDS INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT.

As soon as we receive the above informations, we will immediately put inplace the various modalities that will effect the transfer of your Winning Funds to your Nominated Bank Account.
Good luck and Congratulations once again. We await your urgent response on this matter.

Yours Faithfully,

Clifford Maxi
(Bank Manager)
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact Halifax Bank on All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request . E .& .O. E All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Comments

• Fa
      1st of Dec, 2008

Canary Wharf, leeds, LS1 1WU
    Tel:+ 44 703 198 1791
    Fax:+ 44 871 264 0925

IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING FUNDS INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT

We are in receipt of your Bank Account Informations, Once again we congratulate you on being one of the very lucky winner of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMOTION. We also want you to know that after the verification process conducted on your Bank Account Details/ID Proof, we wish to inform you that the administrative/promotions department has approved your payment of your WINNING PRIZE(1, 532, 720 Pounds Sterling).

We also want you to be informed that the process for claiming your won funds has been made very simple so that in no distant time, you are assured of having received your cash prize of 1, 532, 720.00 Pounds (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO THOUSAND, SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY POUNDS STERLING).

Understand that the Online Bank to Bank transfer of funds is an Online transfer of your Funds from a Premium Account that has been set-up for you in the Halifax bank for the purpose of funds transfer to your preferred Bank Account Details provided by you in your previous mails as soon as you meet up with our transfer commission as charged by this Bank for funds transfer to winners/customers.

You will need to make an upfront payment for COST OF TRANSFER(C.O.T Fee) of your winning funds to your Bank Account. After this payment is made, we can begin with the process of transfering of your winning funds to your bank account.

You are required to pay for the COST OF TRANSFER FEE/CHARGES of 400 Pounds (FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS).

*Note that the C.O.T fee is to cover our Bank Service Charges/all expenses required for this Bank to transfer your Funds to your Bank Account, As your Winning Prize has been protected by a hard cover Insurance Policy, which does not permit deduction from the whole sum before remittance to the Winner.

**This means that the above Cost of Transfer charges(C.O.T) cannot be deducted from the Winning prize and hence must be provided by you before your funds is transferred to your Bank Account.

***Also be reminded that if your cash prize is not claim after a stipulated time, it will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be recycled for a re-used in the drawings of the next edition of the PROMOTION.

To pay the required COST OF TRANSFER CHARGES, you have to get back to me as soon as possible, so that I can instruct you on how to make payment for the required Cost Of Transfer Charges.

Remember to keep your winning information confidential in order to avoid impersonation and double claim. BE WARNED!!!

As soon as we receive confirmation of payment of the above charges, we will begin with the process of transfering of your winning funds to your bank account.

Mr. Clifford Maxi
    (Registrar Halifax Bank)

Customer Help Line:

• Mo
      3rd of Dec, 2008

same 1 I have rec. the mail winng a lottery.
    IS it fake or genuine say fast

Tel:+ 44 703 198 1791

This e-mail and any

• Ji
      5th of Jun, 2009

dear sir
    i am jignesh jashubhai vyas, i am winner lottery but i am pooer and huge problem in social, but you are help me sir, i am really winner so pls realeased my winning prize and i amnot winner so you are leagel processed and lootery group pls help me sir

• Nt
      25th of Sep, 2009

MY NAME IS MERCY NTHAMBI, AND I AGREE THAT THIS SCAM IS WORSENING SINCE THIS PEOPLE HAVE NOT STOPPED, THEY SEND ME THE EXACT SCAM OF WINNING 1532720GBP, IS THERE NO ONE WHO CAN STOP THEM

• Xy
      17th of Jan, 2010

hello sir, Contact me:joe.uma87@gmail.com
    I got same email 7 month before.But he demanded money for the reason of giving a winning prize to my home...I paid to him totally Rs.3 laksh for the reason of getting my winning prize ..Custom charge and confinement fees.He didnt come to my home yet now..He told me he is in Mumbai.I can clearly understand he deceived my money...I have his photo and his home address.If anyone help me to find him.Is he not working in Halifax bank?This is a scam email.Pls anyone clear my doubt..

• Na
      22nd of Jun, 2010

hello sir, i am nazia qureshi i want to donate 100000 pounds to your bank. and i want to know my a|c number, user name &passward of your bank.please send me as soon as possible.

i already sent you the scan copy of FRO DOCUMENT.and i want that you will transfer only 45000 pounds in my indian local a|c.and remaining

amount will not transfer.it is deposited in your bank.

THANKS.