Half Again / No technical service

1290 BayfieldAntigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 902 386 2176
I purchased a software program from a company known as Half Again who are the makers of a program known as Store Stacker.

The company known as 2 checkout are the resalers of the product. The half Again company stated in their sales pitch there was technical help available and to this day I am unable to get anyone from their technical staff to contact me as they do not have a technical department. I have been trying to get the Half Again company to return my emails however no responses as of yet.

This is a software product that I would advise anyone to stay clear of as it is in my opinion something that has been made up just for resale purposes and just to make a greedy buck.

Kenneth
Sk

Comments

Bl
  17th of Nov, 2008
I received a letter from Consumer's Reward Program Lottery held on September 25, 2008 telling me that I won a lottery in the second category If it is true it is a miracle .I've lost my job, my daugther had open heart surgery, my mom is hospitalized too I am loosig my house and I bills for more than $500, 000, 000.00 dollars please let me know when can I claim my prize. I have been attempting to contact one of the agents:
Michael Smith or Joyce Edward at 1-905-781-1650 but no answers what is next...please respond to my email monjita27@hotmail.com
Sincerely. Blanca Vazquez phone 305-300-9241
Do
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I own more software made and distributed by Halfagain (Content Solution, Blog Solution and Store Stacker) and i alwasy got all the help i needed through email (from Omar) and using their support forum. There are also many video tutorials and written manuals available on their site. Maybe you can try use the forum too, email can be unreliable sometime with all this spam floating around. And about your last remark, all the commercial software is made for selling purpose..
Cc
  27th of Feb, 2009
My Content Solution quit working and I have emailed Scott and Half Again Support. I have not heard anything at all from either.

This is getting pretty bad. People need to be wary of buying any software online these days. This is the THIRD piece of software that has turned out like this.

They promise you a lifetime of updates and support, but after a year or so they take off with your money.

I bought several pieces of software from Half Again. Thank God I didn't buy Store Stacker - that is probably a ripoff too.

Another one that ended like this is Niche Inspector.

Both of these people have turned out to be nothing but theives.
Jo
  1st of Mar, 2009
I've been always threated like a friend and their support (Omar) was super fast at solving my problems. I only bought Store Stacker to date, Installed, did some promotion for the site and so far it's going preety well.
I really don't see how you cannot get support from these guys. They're always responsive via email, icq and their support forum.
Cc
  2nd of Mar, 2009
Actually, I have to admit that Omar did finally get back to me on my problem and is still working with me to resolve.

So I have to retract what I said earlier about them ...
Ch
  29th of Aug, 2009
I always got fast support from those guys over at halfagain. I have storestacker and it works wonders. I also got blogprofits some time ago and I'm starting to see results.
Their support guy Omar bend backwards for me and have gave me all the support I needed.
And btw, when in need of support, you HAVE to contact them via email, icq or support forum they have. I have yet to see an email I've sent to support that hasn't been answered.