HairTransplantNetworks.com / Terrible experience!

1 363 gard aveeanglewood, NJ, United States Review updated:

I am writing this letter to inform that I have been a victim of Hair Transplant Medical Malpractice by Herbert S. Feinberg, MD. After 4 years and over $8, 000 dollars spend on my hair transplant the results are terrible. I try to contact Dr. Feinberg but he refused to talk to me or give me a refund for the hair transplant he performed. I also have a personal website where I post photos of my hair transplant at www.Hairtransplantnetworks.com I am writing this letter to inform The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc, HairTransplant Networks.

Comments

• Go
      13th of Feb, 2010

All of this is NOT TRUE. This man was to take down his slander from sites that would allow him to. He was blackmailing and extorting the doctor. It is all nonsense. He lost in court and agreed to remove his words. The fact that this site hasn't taken this garbage down is a shame. But by no means is any of this true.

• Pe
      20th of Jan, 2012

I disagree with the defense of another Feinberg. The family lies. Dr. Feinberg is a fraud and has shaky hands to boot. He cheats on the number of grafts that he charges for. Work is sloppy and uneven, he has no belief in doing the transplants with ethics. Any complaint is ignored and rejected. He is a disgrace to the industry, and leads to mistrust to other Doctors in this field. He has no morals!