Hairflix.comNon-Delivery of Product

On Dec. 5, 2014, I placed an order, #[protected] with Hairflix.com. They charged my credit card. On Dec. 12 I contacted them asking for a status update on the delivery, opening a customer service ticket #LJK-19121. Not getting a reply, Dec. 17, I made contact again via Hairflix ticket system . And again on, Dec. 26. I still have not heard from Hairflix nor received my order as of Jan. 12, 2015. I made 3 separate attempts calling their customer service number at [protected]. It sends you to an automated voicemail that tells you to email [protected]@hairflix.com with any questions or concerns regarding delivery. There is not an option to leave a message. Trying to contact customer service via their website sends you to their customer service ticket system. It's a big run around. I have made every attempt to get in touch with this company, by phone, email and using their customer service ticket system and opening a PayPal dispute. They have not responded to any attempt to make this transaction right or provide any customer service at all. I want to get a refund of my order amount $64.62.

Do