HairExtensionSale.com / No delivery

United States Review updated:

I ordered hair extension set from HairExtensionSale.com and bought fast delivery option with it. I was expected to receive my order in 2 business days but more than month passed and I haven’t received anything yet. Don’t fall for this scam like I did.

Comments

• Na
      9th of May, 2012

i ordered from hairextensionsale.com also. and they come very fast. i ordered it last Sunday and it came today. the hair is so soft and nice. i love it soooooo much!

9th of Aug, 2012

I got my hair extension on time. Cost and quality of product is excellent. Before buying the product from Hairextensionsale.com I had analyzed the online legit reviews. I would recommend this company to other.

• Ca
      10th of Aug, 2012

I have found this company on Internet. After analyzing the reviews of hairextensionsale.com. I have placed an order of Hair Wefts. I got my product on time. Thanks

13th of Aug, 2012

Of all the hair extensions i have bought in my time. These were by far the best. The way they felt in my hands and my head, were amazing. They blended so well with my real hair, no one has noticed a thing. Totally Worth the money!! I bought mine late afternoon and they were here the next morning to be put in with the tools. Great Value for Money A++++++++

• Li
      15th of Aug, 2012

The color comes out beautifully. Keep the solution on long enough, don't want your hair to turn orange because you were timid to leave it on long enough. I left it on for 25 minutes the first time...nice but left it on 35 minutes from there on out and Much better.
    My hair was white blonde as a child and got darker over the years. I've been told, though, that my strands still have the consistency of a blonde even though my hair is dark.
    Don't be afraid! I am so glad I was turned onto this product...I will be saving over $1, 000. a year...over $1200. even.
    Good luck to you!

20th of Aug, 2012

Hi, I am Angelina. I have very good shopping experience with HairExtensionSale.com. They are professional in the field. This is my first hair extension. Before ordering the product I don't have any knowledge about hair extension. I called HairExtensionSale.com sales team. Then I had word with their hair extension experts. They have given me the complete information about the product. Their sales team is also very much friendly. There were some issues on the payment procession but they have resolved it timely and in a professional way. I would recommend them to all who are looking to buy her first hair extension. Their price and quality is very good. Thanks

• Ka