Hair Today Gone Tomorrow / They just disappeared !

IL, US Review updated:

Their website is down, their phones are down, office closed, and no communication has been made by them to customers!!!

I paid, in advance, $1, 000.00 for treatments and I have an appt. tomorrow!

What do I do?

This is crazy, help!

Gi

Comments

• Na
      Aug 18, 2009

you should contact this clinic. i think htgt just disappeared and thinks it can operate under a new business without honoring its contracts to all the clients... unite and ask for your money back or make them honor your agreements.

• Bj
      Aug 20, 2009

Here is the cell phone number for the former owner of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow. [protected] His name is Donald Tietz. His partners name is Cush. Or you can goto www.miradiance.com and call that new number and demand your money back. Miradiance is the new company that was created from the stolen money from HTGT clients. I wish you all good luck.

• Be
      Aug 20, 2009

I called the Attorney General’s office (Illinois) at [protected]. This has happened to me before with a gym membership I signed up for which never opened but took my money. Lisa Madigan took the case and we all did eventually get our money back. Please, Please, Please, if you live in Illinois call the number above. The women who answered told me the more people call with complaints, the quicker things will move because the Attorney General works mainly for the state and not individual people. She was also going to warn her supervisor that they would be getting more calls about HTGT. Please, if in Illinois call the # above. If you are in a different state, I’d advise you call your Attorney General’s office. With HTGT gone and no phones picking up... this may be the only way to get our money back.

• Je
      Aug 21, 2009

HTGT is indeed gone. I too paid in advance and was given the run around by HTGT when I tried to book an appointment. They closed their doors. You can call MiRadiance, as I did, but you will likely get the same explanation. The woman will take you name and number and say that someone WILL call you back later that day or the next. Well guess what? No one called. I filled a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and also called the fraud and dispute department of the credit card HTGT charged - after explaining my situation to the credit card, the money HTGT took from me is back on my card - the credit card company told me they can pull the funds back from HTGT and if HTGT fights it, then they will go after them. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. My charge was made the beginning of June, it's the end of August and I got my money back. In addition, file a complaint with your state's Better Business Bureau office.

• Hp
      Aug 22, 2009

I agree this is an dishonest company. Even at the time that I paid for services in advance I was assured that this company would not go out of business! I too paid through my Credit Card Company back in June. I just called them now at the end of August and they told me they would credit my account. This is great news!!! thankyou so much for your guidance on this. Very much appreciated.

• Iz
      Aug 25, 2009

I mailed in a dispute form with CareCredit, so I hope to get my money back soon.

• Al
      Sep 16, 2009

American Laser Centers Offer Free Treatment to Illinois Clients of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow.
    Individuals who are still owed treatments from company that closed are invited to American Laser Centers clinics.

View Rich Morgan's letter to Hair Today Gone Tomorrow clients: