Hair Today Gone Tomorrow / hair removal
Approximately 5 years ago i decided i wanted to have facial hair removed. Laser removal was expensive, i went to Hair Today Gone Tomorrow for a consultation. I let the "technician" know right off I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which is a hormonal imbalance that causes excess facial hair, acne, sometimes obesity etc. The technician promised good results and total hair removal. After the initial treatment i was satisfied, the hair was gone. That was the thing, as long as i went in for my "treatments" the hair remained gone but during the summer months with sun exposure you can't. So during the summer i could not get treatment and low and behold, the hair grew back, darker, thicker and in more area that original. Did this another round, same thing happened again and the last time the hair was very coarse and more abundant than ever. Called the owner to complain. This man is a first class jerk! Never have i been spoken to so rudely, condesendingly and chauvenistic. He is an arrogant ###! Rather than go to small claims, i stupidly accepted a partial return of my money. I spent $1300 for nothing but empty promises. What i found out later is not only did the 'technician" use the wrong setting which STIMULATED the dormant hair follicles to grow but the employees were trained to guarentee results when they knew none would happen. This i found out through 2 former employees of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow that had decided to leave there, get a legitimate certification/license for laser hair removal and/or estitician. I strongly urge any woman with PCOS to NOT use Hair Today Gone Tomorrow. It may appear you are getting results but the hair will return worse. Not only did it stimulate dormant hair on my face, the "treatments" left my skin pitted and scarred.
More Hair Today Gone Tomorrow Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Non issue of Refund 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - I cannot reach them to schedule appointmentss and i paid ahead. i want my money back. are they out of business? 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Gone like their name 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow aka MiRadiance.com - Thieves. Shady crooks. 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Went out of business and didn't refund money 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Donald A. Tietz
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - $6000 ripped off
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - scam business closed
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - REFUND OWED TO ME! 
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - thieves!!!